Broaden your horizon and discover new destinations
While enjoying the All-Inclusive by Club Med
Take your adventures beyond the Caribbean in 2020 with a trip that will make you say "I can't believe I'm here".
Whether it’s indulging in the lush tropical landscape of Thailand at Club Med Phuket, enjoying the the turquoise waters of the Maldives at Club Med Kani, or savoring the flavorful Brazilian gastronomy offered at Club Med Rio das Pedras, we offer an endless choice of experiences.
Book now to enjoy up to 30% off on our resorts in Asia, Brazil, Europe and the Mediterranean.
What's included in your stay:
- 7 gourmet restaurants & open bars
- Children Clubs for ages 4-17
- Unlimited water & land sports
- All tips & taxes included
- Day & Night Entertainment
- Learn More
General Conditions: Blackout dates apply, including holidays and other dates. Offer requires a 1-night minimum stay. Available at select resorts. Valid for new individual bookings only. Offer is subject to capacity control and may increase or be withdrawn at any time. Club Med Membership fees of $60 per adult and $30 per child are additional. Other restrictions apply including brochure terms and cancellation/change fees. Not responsible for errors or omissions. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. CST#: 2020955-50.
***Should you choose to cancel your planned vacation with Club Med:
• 60 days to 31 days prior to travel, we will refund 75% of the land costs and issue a Future Travel Credit for the remaining 25%
• 30 days to 15 days prior to travel, we will refund 50% of the land costs and issue a Future Travel Credit for the remaining 50%.
• Within 14 days of travel we will issue a Future Travel Credit for 100% of the land costs.