†FREE CANCELLATIONS:For new bookings made on or after May 18, 2020, on any Club Med resort worldwide, you can modify or cancel for free and receive a full refund on the land portion of your stay (refund excludes membership fees, optional insurance and airfare):
Up to 15 days prior to departure for stays on or prior to July 2nd, 2021(100% charge if 14 or less)
Up to 61 days prior to departure for specific 2020 - 2021 Holiday weeks, including Christmas 2020, New Year’s 2020, President’s Day 2021, and stays starting July 3rd, 2021(25% charge if cancellation between 60 & 31 days. 50% charge if cancellation between 30 & 15 days. 100% if 14 or less)
Up to 91 days prior to departure for 2021 Holiday weeks (including but not limited to Thanksgiving, Christmas 2021, New Year’s Eve 2021 and other weeks) (100% charge if 91 or less)
The above policy is not applicable when booking any non-refundable rate travel.
***Terms & Conditions - Medical Assistance - Coverage COVID-19:
If you book in the USA, you are automatically covered in case of COVID-19 by EUROP Assistance worldwide, in agreement with medical decisions of Europ Assistance and under the terms and conditions of the insurance policy. This coverage is valid for travels between July 1st and September 30th, 2020.
What is covered?
1. In case of sickness related to COVID-19, all healthcare expenses during your stay are covered: medical expenses in case of hospitalization, medical visit, COVID-19 Test, transportation cost to the laboratory in order to administrate the test.
2. In case of hospitalization, coverage will also apply for: housing cost for companion, accompaniment of children. Medical evacuation if the situation requires it.
3. In case of quarantine: the assistance center will organize housing along with the Resort and the health personnel.
4. If the G.M missed their intended flight: the assistance center will take charge and organize a new return flight following the sanitary requirements established by the health team.
What is not covered by the program?
Consequences of global COVID situations in the country where the resort is located, such as:
1. Border lockdown: per region/ per city/ airport closure/ flight cancelation/ Resort closure…
2. Interruption of stay: following the declaration of State of Emergency
3. Quarantine: at the destination without being sick. A certificate of insurance confirming coverage of medical expenses in case of sickness including COVID-19 can be provided upon request in order to enter a country or to obtain a travel visa.
Please note that from July 1st, the certificate of insurance is requested by: French Polynesia, Israel, Ukraine, Lebanon, Cambodia, Turks & Caicos. This Assistance Agreement constitutes the general conditions of the contract concluded between EUROP ASSISTANCE, a business governed by the Insurance Code, and CLUB MED SALES, on behalf of its clients. It specifies the content of and the limits on the services to be provided by EUROP ASSISTANCE for CLUB MED SALES clients. The Assistance is provided by EUROP ASSISTANCE, and not by Club Med®. Any enrollment in Club Med®, or through the intermediary of a travel agent, makes the G.M® eligible for EUROP ASSISTANCE services, which cover assistance for persons.
Applicable only to US members (G.Ms®) who are US residents and have booked and paid for their trip in the US. This coverage supercedes any previously existing coverage and is subject to change without notice. A complete description of coverage is available upon request with Club Med Sales Inc., and also in the Basic Insurance document you will receive by electronic mail before departure if you made a reservation. Call your Travel Agent or our Club Med call center for more details.