Our resorts have the facilities to suit the needs of your guests and event; from intimate manager’s meetings and team-building retreats to large-scale national and global conferences of 350 delegates. A dedicated Group Coordinator will accompany you throughout your stay to make sure your program runs perfectly, and to plan.
We configure your meeting space to best meet your needs, depending on the type of meeting.
• Classroom Style: long row of tables with seats facing the speaker with a writing space for each participant.
• Conference Style: rectangular or oval tables, with seats around.
• Square Style: tables frame the room, for the presenter to speak from the center of the room and address the group.
• Theater Style: row of seats or chairs face to the stage, to the main table or to the speaker.
• U-Shape Layout: tables are organized in a U Shape