Now that you have a little bit more time in your hands, bring in the Club Med spirit into your home with exclusive recipes, expert training workouts, entertainment and more.
Sandpiper Bay's White Chocolate bread is among our most famous and delicious specialties. The recipe is one of Club Med's best kept secret, but we’re making an exception and releasing it to you, our most loyal G.M.s! Try it yourself, you will only need 4 ingredients and a hint of patience 😉.
Treat your family to a fluffy and scrumptious snack. Discover the recipe for Club Med Valmorel’s berry brioche, tested and approved by Anne-Sophie Vidal, loyal GM® and winner of the best.
Get a healthy start to your day with a tasty green, detox smoothie. Follow along our quick and easy video tutorial
Keep your at-home meals fresh with a delicious and healthy Buddha Bowl recipe straight from our Resorts!
Rethink your morning routine! Wake up to resort-style breakfast with this healthy and delicious home-made granola recipe.
Only 6 ingredients needed to make our tried and true Mexican Guacamole. Follow along our video to make it today. Margaritas optional!
280g glutinous (sweet) rice; 320g unsweetened coconut milk; 60g sugar; pinch of salt; 15g sesame seeds, lightly toasted; 150g mango
Serving size: 6 people
- In a bowl wash rice well in cold water until water is clear. Soak rice in cold water and cover overnight.
- Drain rice well usage a strainer. Set the strainer over a large deep saucepan of simmering water (not touching the water) and steam rice, covered with a kitchen towel and a lid, 30 to 40 minutes, or until tender (check water level in pan occasionally, adding more water if necessary).
- While rice is cooking, in a small saucepan bring 1 cup coconut milk to a boil with 1/3 cup sugar and salt, stirring until sugar is dissolved, and remove from heat. Keep mixture warm.
- Transfer cooked rice to a bowl and stir in coconut-milk mixture. Let rice stand, covered, 30 minutes, or until coconut-milk mixture is absorbed. Rice may be prepared up to this point 2 hours ahead and kept covered at room temperature.
- While rice is standing, in small pan slowly boil remaining 1/3 cup coconut milk with remaining 3 tablespoons sugar, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Transfer sauce to a small bowl and chill until cool and thickened slightly.
- To serve, mold 1/4 cup servings of sticky rice on dessert plates. Drizzle desserts with sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Divide mango slices among plates.
10g sliced onion; 150g Thai cucumber; 100g green curry paste; 150g Thai eggplant; 125g coconut milk; 20g lemongrass stalks; 500g diced Chicken (or your choice of protein); 6g fish sauce; 10g Thai basil; 1 chili; 125g water; 20g vegetable stock; 3pcs Kaffir lime
Cooking time: 30 mins
Serving size: 4 people
- Boil the water in a saucepan.
- Add green curry paste and onions. Fry for a minute to release the aromas.
- Add the diced chicken, sliced eggplant, chopped Thai cucumber and combine.
- Add coconut milk and bring to a boil, cook for 3 minutes.
- Seasoning with stock, fish sauce, add chili, Thai basil.
- Serve with steamed rice.
White Fish (in this recipe we’re using Mahi mahi), Limes, Coriander or Cilantro, red bell peppers, red onions, plantain chips (optional), passion fruit (optional), & red pepper sauce (optional)
- Cut fish into thin slices
- Marinate fish in lime juice
- Top with chopped red bell peppers, thinly sliced red onions and coriander/cilantro
- Optional: Add plantain chips for a little crunch and passion fruit for a Dominican touch, and roasted bell pepper sauce mixed with some vinegar to complete the dish
- Refresh your glass and shaker with some ice cubes
- Add 1.5 oz of vodka into your glass, .5 oz of Triple Sec, .25 oz of Lime Juice, .5 oz of cranberry juice
- Dry your shaker with a strainer, by removing melted water
- Add all liquids to the shaker and mix well
- Throw away ice cubes from your martini glass, pour your drink into the glass, and decorate with an orange slice