Now that you have a little bit more time in your hands, bring in the Club Med spirit into your home with exclusive recipes, expert training workouts, entertainment and more.
Treat your family to a fluffy and scrumptious snack. Discover the recipe for Club Med Valmorel’s berry brioche, tested and approved by Anne-Sophie Vidal, loyal GM® and winner of the best.
Get a healthy start to your day with a tasty green, detox smoothie. Follow along our quick and easy video tutorial
Keep your at-home meals fresh with a delicious and healthy Buddha Bowl recipe straight from our Resorts!
Rethink your morning routine! Wake up to resort-style breakfast with this healthy and delicious home-made granola recipe.
Only 6 ingredients needed to make our tried and true Mexican Guacamole. Follow along our video to make it today. Margaritas optional!
280g glutinous (sweet) rice; 320g unsweetened coconut milk; 60g sugar; pinch of salt; 15g sesame seeds, lightly toasted; 150g mango
Serving size: 6 people
- In a bowl wash rice well in cold water until water is clear. Soak rice in cold water and cover overnight.
- Drain rice well usage a strainer. Set the strainer over a large deep saucepan of simmering water (not touching the water) and steam rice, covered with a kitchen towel and a lid, 30 to 40 minutes, or until tender (check water level in pan occasionally, adding more water if necessary).
- While rice is cooking, in a small saucepan bring 1 cup coconut milk to a boil with 1/3 cup sugar and salt, stirring until sugar is dissolved, and remove from heat. Keep mixture warm.
- Transfer cooked rice to a bowl and stir in coconut-milk mixture. Let rice stand, covered, 30 minutes, or until coconut-milk mixture is absorbed. Rice may be prepared up to this point 2 hours ahead and kept covered at room temperature.
- While rice is standing, in small pan slowly boil remaining 1/3 cup coconut milk with remaining 3 tablespoons sugar, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Transfer sauce to a small bowl and chill until cool and thickened slightly.
- To serve, mold 1/4 cup servings of sticky rice on dessert plates. Drizzle desserts with sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Divide mango slices among plates.
10g sliced onion; 150g Thai cucumber; 100g green curry paste; 150g Thai eggplant; 125g coconut milk; 20g lemongrass stalks; 500g diced Chicken (or your choice of protein); 6g fish sauce; 10g Thai basil; 1 chili; 125g water; 20g vegetable stock; 3pcs Kaffir lime
Cooking time: 30 mins
Serving size: 4 people
- Boil the water in a saucepan.
- Add green curry paste and onions. Fry for a minute to release the aromas.
- Add the diced chicken, sliced eggplant, chopped Thai cucumber and combine.
- Add coconut milk and bring to a boil, cook for 3 minutes.
- Seasoning with stock, fish sauce, add chili, Thai basil.
- Serve with steamed rice.
White Fish (in this recipe we’re using Mahi mahi), Limes, Coriander or Cilantro, red bell peppers, red onions, plantain chips (optional), passion fruit (optional), & red pepper sauce (optional)
- Cut fish into thin slices
- Marinate fish in lime juice
- Top with chopped red bell peppers, thinly sliced red onions and coriander/cilantro
- Optional: Add plantain chips for a little crunch and passion fruit for a Dominican touch, and roasted bell pepper sauce mixed with some vinegar to complete the dish
- Refresh your glass and shaker with some ice cubes
- Add 1.5 oz of vodka into your glass, .5 oz of Triple Sec, .25 oz of Lime Juice, .5 oz of cranberry juice
- Dry your shaker with a strainer, by removing melted water
- Add all liquids to the shaker and mix well
- Throw away ice cubes from your martini glass, pour your drink into the glass, and decorate with an orange slice