Go on vacation without a care in the world by packing a few items that will help you cope with any situation. Creams, medications, bandages, and health records: everything you need for a relaxing vacation and special moments with your baby.
Find important advice for traveling with a baby 4 months to 2 years of age
Teddy bears for cuddling, baby bottles for picnics, strollers for walks in the fresh air, sunscreen for summer in the mountains or by the seaside: carefully plan your vacation or weekend with the baby to travel with minimum luggage and maximum peace of mind.
Must-haves for your baby's first-aid kit:
- The record demonstrating that their vaccinations are up-to-date. Their certificate of good health. Creams and medications recommended by your doctor. An ear thermometer (easier to use and more pleasant for your baby). Bandages. A pair of round edge scissors to cut your baby's nails.
Bottles, diapers, wipes, and a nightlight: packing these essentials will make daily life easier while on vacation with your baby.
A few useful items to pack in your baby's suitcase:
- Enough diapers (including swim diapers) for the entire trip, depending on your destination and the length of your stay. Wipes and towels. Bottles (disposable or not). Jars of baby food. A bib. Winter clothing if you're off to the mountains (snowsuit, mittens, fur-lined boots, woolly hat, etc.) Lightweight clothing if you're going to the beach (hat, sunglasses, sandals, etc.). Changes of clothing. A small blanket for outings in cold weather. Pajamas. A nightlight. Their teddy bear and a few toys or books.
At Club Med, you and your child receive the best possible welcome. At your disposal: spaces designed for babies and their needs (such as Baby Club Med®*), equipment provided by our Baby Welcome® service, food, and feeding rooms.*
*At extra cost
While you're on vacation with your baby, Club Med provides:
- Baby equipment (crib, baby bath, bottle warmer, stroller, etc.) via our Baby Welcome®\* service. A self-service buffet with a blender and a wide selection of baby foods (jars); a bottle warmer and microwave in the Baby Corner (at some Club Med restaurants). A restaurant designed just for children: the Baby Restaurant.\*\* Join your children as they enjoy dishes made especially for them. A baby feeding room\*\* available 24/7, where you'll find everything you need to prepare your baby's meals. Activities for little ones aged 4 to 23 months, supervised by experienced G.Os® at Baby Club Med®. A babysitting service or an individual babysitter (at extra cost).
- \*Included in your all-inclusive package. To be requested when booking.
- \*\*Check availability at your Resort