From per adult/week
In this Club Med resort,the accent is on sports. Novices and experts alike can try out exciting new sports and sensations. Under the supervision of qualified instructors, enjoy the highest standards of equipment.
One look at the geography of the Turks and Caicos Islands, and it’s no wonder this place is diving central! Two chains of Islands- the Turks and Caicos- are perched atop a shallow bank separated by a trench-like channel.
Depths off shore approach 6,000 feet and visibility ranges from 50 to 150 feet. This meeting place of deep and shallow areas means huge sponges, healthy corals, seahorses dense concentrations of life, and the occasional encounter with out of the ordinary pelagic fishes such as barracudas, jack, tuna and even dolphin and whales.
• 25 + moored dive sites between three main area, North West Point, Pine Key and Grace Bay (marine protected area). West Caicos may be option as alternate weather location.
• Custom-made 42’ catamaran with a capacity of 46 divers with twin 325hp Caterpillar inboard engines, equipped with camera tank, sun deck, showers and bathroom.
• Scubapro rental equipment.
• Daily 2-tank morning dives and weekly night dive.
• Guest lockers for personal equipment.
Who has never dreamt of walking the tight rope, jump on the trampoline, fly through the air or juggle like a clown?
Sports schools offer the fitness enthusiasts the best infrastructures and equipment to enjoy their passion.
Whether beginners or confirmed, each student will enjoy the best conditions to practice their sport.
● Group lessons for all levels are available 6 days a week to give each person the time and resources to progress
● Specialized and certified GOs to initiate beginners and improve the confirmed level
● Equipment adapted to each age group and each skill level.
The sports schools offer to sailing afficionados the best infrastructure and equipment.
If advanced or beginner saillors, each student will be able to practice this sport in the optimum conditions.
● Professionel instructors will enable you to learn or develop your sailing skills.
● Group lessons 6 days a week in order for all to be able to improve their technique.
Group lessons for all levels : Flying Trapeze and Circus Activities , Fitness School , Sailing School Group lessons for beginners : Snorkeling , Windsurfing School , Tennis School , Cardio Classes , Stretching Open Access : Basketball , Beach volleyball , Soccer , Softball , Volleyball , Volley polo , Mini soccer , Cardio training and Weight room , Kayak , Paddle Board
* At an additional charge
Price is per adult, based on double occupancy (room category based on availability).
Membership fees of $60/adult are not included in the price calendar.
Are you traveling as a larger group?
Do you have any question?
WE'LL HELP YOU
Your Travel Specialist
(toll free number)
Please login to your personal account to continue. If you are not registered yet, create your account below. Visit www.clubmed.us and click on the My Club Med menu if you would like to sign up for your own account.