From per adult/week
This Club Med Resort will fulfil everyone's vacation desires. Children and adults alike can pick and mix activities to create the perfect combination between sports, relaxation, partying, fitness and discovery.
For Scuba diving enthusiasts, Diving Corsica is a professional diving centre 100 yards from Club Med that offers optimal conditions for divers:
• A team comprising instructors with a national diving diploma and PADI instructors.
• Centre approved by PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors), FFESSM (Fédération française d'études et de Sports Sous-Marins), CMAS (World Underwater Federation), ANMP(association nationale des moniteurs de plongée), CEDIP (European Committee for Professional Diving Instructors)
• Instruction for children from 8 years old
• Packages and courses for all levels so that all divers can progress to the best of their ability
For all diving diplomas above CMAS 1 Star or equivalent, you'll be required to show a medical certificate stating that you are fit to dive, issued by a doctor specialized in problems related to Scuba diving or hyperbaric medicine or affiliated to a diving federation. The certificate must be less than 12 months old.
• Top quality Aqualung diving equipment
• 2 Capelli 750 boats with a 250 HP Yamaha engine, dive ladder, rack for 30 cylinders, GPS, depth sounder, VHF radio, first aid equipment with oxygen kit on board.
Over 30 diving sites less than 15 minutes boat ride away.
Fabulous flora and fauna: grouper, denti, sea fans, coral, etc.
The ultimate dive spots:
•Tropicana, between 5 and 20 metres (16-65 ft), near Algajola. You can see barracuda and corba fish.
•La Revellata, between 12 and 40 metres (40-130 ft), is one of Corsica's most beautiful diving spots close to the Revellata nature reserve.
•Benoît's Grotto is a magnificent cave 40 metres (130 ft) deep, lined with red coral.
The Sports Schools propose the best equipment and facilities for sailing enthusiasts.
Beginners and advanced sailors alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
• Quality teaching by GO®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced participants to perfect their technique.
• Group classes for all levels, 6 days a week, give you the chance to make real progress and master your technique
> as a discovery activity at Mini Club Med®: 6 years old
(this is a first experience of the activity, one or two sessions a week)
> as a regular activity at Mini Club Med®: 8 years old
> in group classes with adults: 11 years old
• Full equipment for each age group and level of skill. Given as an indication: monohulls
Follow mountain footpaths, with 4 grades of difficulty: green (easy), blue (average), red and black (difficult).
With professional local guides, discover the hidden treasures of the local environment: animals (including birds) and plants, history and heritage, geology and topography. Day or half-day themed walks can be organised for groups, along the themes of your choice.
For information: climbing / walking boots must be worn by all participants, and can be rented* on site, subject to availability.
Free access : Basketball , Beach volleyball , Snorkelling , Volleyball , Mini football , Kayaking All levels : Walking & Hiking School Group lessons for all levels : Sailing School Group lessons for beginners : Aquafitness , Fitness School , Tennis School , Pilates
* At an additional charge
Price is per adult, based on double occupancy (room category based on availability).
Membership fees of $60/adult are not included in the price calendar.
Prices and availability updated 12 hours ago
Please login to your personal account to continue. If you are not registered yet, create your account below. Visit www.clubmed.us and click on the My Club Med menu if you would like to sign up for your own account.