From per adult/week
In this Club Med resort,the accent is on sports. Beginners and experts alike can try out exciting new sports and sensations. Under the supervision of qualified instructors, enjoy the highest standards of equipment.
Who has never dreamt of walking the tight rope, jump on the trampoline, fly through the air or juggle like a clown?
The flying trapeze and circus school offers to the passionate flyers the best infrastructure and equipment to practice their hobby.
Whether a first time flyer or an expert, each GM will enjoy the optimum conditions to practice the sport.
● Group lessons, 6 days a week to progress in a specific movement, or specific circus activity such as juggling.
● Quality and professional supervision and teaching with our specialized GO's
● Quality equipment adapted to the age and skill level of each participant.
Our " Tennis Academy" is committed to providing the most professional courses* possible, for those who wish to improve their tennis to the highest degree.
Discover all the subtleties of tennis with top-end equipment
Among the group lessons included in your package:
● At Mini Club Med® and Juniors' Club Med®
- Petit Tennis (for 4 to 7 year olds) is proposed 4 days a week (30-minute lessons)
- Junior Tennis (for 8 to 13 year olds) proposes lessons on smaller courts, with stroke speed adapted to the age and size of players
Lessons proposed 5 days a week (lessons last 45 minutes)
● For adults
- Beginners' and advanced lessons and cardio-tennis (from age 14)
45-minute lessons proposed 6 days a week.
* At extra cost In addition to the group lessons included in your package, why not take your chosen sports activities further and take some private lessons.
The Fitness Academy proposes the best facilities and equipment for fitness enthusiasts.
It is committed to providing the most professional courses* possible, for a unique experience combining a personal approach to your sport with nutrition and regeneration.
*At an extra cost
Get the best out of your golf with our G.O.s and the best coaches, on an 18-hole course in the Resort.
● Group lessons for all levels, 6 days a week, so that all players can get make good progress in their technique.
Among the group lessons (included in your package):
● At Mini Club Med® and Juniors' Club Med®, lessons for beginners:
- Petit Golf (for 4 to 7 year olds)
- Junior Golf (for 8 to 13 year olds).
● Full equipment for all ages and levels of skill.
To improve even more, after the all inclusive lessons, you can add on a private lesson*...
*At an extra cost.
Group lessons for all levels : Flying Trapeze and Circus School , Cardio-tennis , Cardio splash , Power walk , Stretching , Tennis Academy , Fitness Academy , Golf Academy Group lessons for beginners : Sailing school , Aqua Fitness , Cardio Classes , Pilates School Open Access : Basketball , Soccer , Volleyball , Water polo , Club Med Gym® Cardio training and Weight room , Paddle Board
"Teen Spa", Art Studio, Baby Gym, Clean Art Planet at Mini Club Med®, Mini Club Talent Show, Petit Basketball, Petit Chef Program, Petit Circus, Petit Hockey, Petit Soccer, Petit Tennis, Water splash park, Zumbatomic®
* At an additional charge
Price is per adult, based on double occupancy (room category based on availability).
Membership fees of $60/adult are not included in the price calendar.
Are you traveling as a larger group?
Do you have any question?
WE'LL HELP YOU
Your Travel Specialist
(toll free number)
Please login to your personal account to continue. If you are not registered yet, create your account below. Visit www.clubmed.us and click on the My Club Med menu if you would like to sign up for your own account.