From per adult/week
Whether you just want to relax, or participate in every activity, this Resort will satisfy your every needs. Both children and adults alike can decide when and what they would like to engage themselves in throughout the day. Sports, fitness classes, discovery programs and more are at your disposal.
Who has never dreamt of walking the tight rope, jump on the trampoline, fly through the air or juggle like a clown?
Sports schools offer the fitness enthusiasts the best infrastructures and equipment to enjoy their passion.
Whether beginners or confirmed, each student will enjoy the best conditions to practice their sport.
● Group lessons for all levels are available 6 days a week to give each person the time and resources to progress
● Specialized and certified GOs to initiate beginners and improve the confirmed level
● Equipment adapted to each age group and each skill level.
The Sports Schools propose top-tier equipment and facilities for golf lovers, so that beginners and advanced participants can enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
● Punta Cana proposes quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced participants to perfect their technique
● Group classes for all levels, 6 days a week, give you the chance to make real progress and master your movements
For your information:
> as a regular activity at Mini Club Med®: 8 years old
> in group classes with adults: 11 years old
● Equipment for each age group and level of skill, on loan during lessons.
The Sports Schools propose the best equipment and facilities for tennis enthusiasts.
Beginners and experienced players all benefit from the best conditions in which to practice their sport.
● Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to this sport and enable experienced players to make real progress.
● Group lessons 6 days a week to ensure you master your movements.
Group lessons for all levels : Flying Trapeze and Circus Activities , Fitness School , Golf school , Tennis School Group lessons for beginners : Archery school , Windsurfing School , Sailing school , Aqua Fitness , Cardio Classes , Stretching Classes Open Access : Basketball , Beach volleyball , Soccer , Volleyball , Water polo , Cardio and Weight room , Kayak
"Teen Spa", Baby Gym, Clean Art Planet at Mini Club Med®, Petit Circus, Petit Golf, Petit Hockey, Petit Soccer, Petit Tennis, Zumbatomic®
* At an additional charge
Price is per adult, based on double occupancy (room category based on availability).
Membership fees of $60/adult are not included in the price calendar.
Please login to your personal account to continue. If you are not registered yet, create your account below. Visit www.clubmed.us and click on the My Club Med menu if you would like to sign up for your own account.