From per adult/week
The Sports Schools propose the best equipment and facilities for golf enthusiasts.
Novices and experienced golfers will be able to practice their sport in the best conditions.
● Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to the activity and enable experienced participants to perfect their technique.
● Group lessons 6 days a week, so that all participants have the chance to make real progress, and master their movements.
- as a regular activity at Mini Club Med®: 8 years old
- in group lessons with adults: 11 years old
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill, on loan for lessons and courses.
A 9-hole course five minutes' walk from the Resort, one of the highest in Europe. Built on the cross-country ski runs used during the Turin Winter Olympics in 2006, this is a fascinating course with some magnificent views. The 18-hole Sestrières course is a 15-minute drive away.
Four degrees of difficulty for these mountain walks: green (easy), blue (average difficulty), red and black (difficult).
Local guides will help you discover the hidden wealth of the natural environment: animals (including birds) and plants, history and heritage, geology and topography. Themed hikes - day or half day. From 8 years old
For cycling and mountain biking enthusiasts, the SportsSchools propose rides accompanied by G.O®s trained in their discipline.
For your information:
> from 8 years old.
> Maximum 12 participants.
"Teen Spa", Clean Art Planet at Mini Club Med®, Happy Nature Box at Mini Club Med®
* At an additional charge
Price is per adult, based on double occupancy (room category based on availability).
Membership fees of $60/adult are not included in the price calendar.
Prices and availability updated 12 hours ago
Please login to your personal account to continue. If you are not registered yet, create your account below. Visit www.clubmed.us and click on the My Club Med menu if you would like to sign up for your own account.