From per adult/week
The West and the Far East in perfect harmony
At Phuket, adults and children alike can find tranquillity and discover Thai culture.
The heart of the Resort has been entirely renovated by French designers Marc Hertrich and Nicolas Adnet.
• Reception totally redecorated in red and gold, for a true Thai ambience
• Main restaurant completely redesigned around the theme of the 5 senses
• Renovation of the main bar with view over the pool and gardens, right in the heart of the Resort
• Creation of a speciality restaurant alongside a new quiet pool
• Redesigned Club Med Spa* by PAYOT, for a sublime blend of beauty and pleasure
The indoor areas and rooms are non-smoking areas (electronic cigarettes are included in the no-smoking rule).
The public beach (no lifeguards) stretches for around 1,300 yards of very fine white sand along magnificent Kata Bay, with the natural shade of palm trees.
The Thai government has launched a Clean up the beach operation, so parasols and deckchairs are not authorised. Grass mats and towels are available on site.
LANGUAGES SPOKEN: French-English
ASSIGNMENT From 11/01/2015 to 04/30/2016
Nicolas, G.O®, 29 years
As a diving instructor, it's impossible not to love Phuket. It's like a life-sized aquarium filled with groupers, rays and lionfish ... and the flora is outstanding. Children can learn to scuba dive* from the age of 8 and get an international qualification by starting their PADI*.
Price is per adult, based on double occupancy (room category based on availability).
Membership fees of $60/adult are not included in the price calendar.
Prices and availability updated 12 hours ago
Please login to your personal account to continue. If you are not registered yet, create your account below. Visit www.clubmed.us and click on the My Club Med menu if you would like to sign up for your own account.