From per adult/week
The West and the Far East in perfect harmony
At Phuket, adults and children alike can find tranquillity and discover Thai culture.
The heart of the Resort has been entirely renovated by French designers Marc Hertrich and Nicolas Adnet.
• The Reception has been totally redecorated in red and gold, for a true Thai ambience
• The main restaurant has been completely redesigned around the theme of the 5 senses
• The main bar has been renovated, with view over the pool and gardens, right in the heart of the Resort
• There is a new speciality restaurant alongside a new quiet pool
• Club Med Spa* by PAYOT has been redesigned, for a sublime blend of beauty and pleasure
The indoor areas and rooms are non-smoking areas (electronic cigarettes are included in the no-smoking rule).
The luxuriant gardens cover 12 hectares, studded with bougainvilleas, hibiscus and imposing trees such as acacia, ficus and many types of palm trees.
The gardens have a number of ornamental ponds and an adjustable lighting system.
The public beach (no lifeguards) stretches for around 1,300 yards of very fine white sand along magnificent Kata Bay, with the natural shade of palm trees.
The Thai government has launched a Clean up the beach operation, so parasols and deckchairs are not authorised. Grass mats and towels are available on site.
LANGUAGES SPOKEN: French-English
ASSIGNMENT From 05/01/2015 to 10/31/2015
Nicolas, G.O®, 29 ans
As a diving instructor, it's impossible not to love Phuket. It's like a life-sized aquarium filled with groupers, rays and lionfish ... and the flora is outstanding. Children can learn to scuba dive* from the age of 8 and get an international qualification by starting their PADI*.
Price is per adult, based on double occupancy (room category based on availability).
Membership fees of $60/adult are not included in the price calendar.
Prices and availability updated 12 hours ago
Please login to your personal account to continue. If you are not registered yet, create your account below. Visit www.clubmed.us and click on the My Club Med menu if you would like to sign up for your own account.