From per adult/week
This Club Med Resort will fulfil everyone's vacation desires. Children and adults alike can pick and mix activities to create the perfect combination between sports, relaxation, parties, fitness and discovery..
Sports schools offer the trapeze and circus enthusiasts the best infrastructures and equipment to enjoy their passion.
Whether beginners or confirmed flyers, each student will enjoy the best conditions to practice this art.
● Group lessons for all levels are available 6 days a week to give each person the time and resources to progress
● Specialized and certified GOs to initiate beginners and improve the confirmed flyers level
● Equipment adapted to each age group and each skill level.
The Sports Schools propose the best equipment and facilities for tennis enthusiasts.
Beginners and experienced players all benefit from the best conditions in which to practice their sport.
● Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to this sport and enable experienced players to make real progress.
● Group lessons 6 days a week to ensure you master your movements.
LOOK UP THIS ACTIVITY
Group lessons for all levels : Flying Trapeze School and circus activities , Tennis School , Sailing School Group lessons for beginners : Archery school , Fitness School , Windsurfing School , Aquadynamic , Pilates Open Access : Basketball , Beach volleyball , Soccer , Snorkeling , Weight and cardio training room , Kayak , Kin-Ball® Activity
"Teen Spa", Baby Gym, Clean Art Planet at Mini Club Med®, Happy Nature Box at Mini Club Med®, Petit Circus,
* At an additional charge
Price is per adult, based on double occupancy (room category based on availability).
Membership fees of $60/adult are not included in the price calendar.
Please login to your personal account to continue. If you are not registered yet, create your account below. Visit www.clubmed.us and click on the My Club Med menu if you would like to sign up for your own account.