From per adult/week
With the benefit of over 40 years' Club Med experience behind it, our Resort proposes innovative clubs for children and teenagers:
- Dedicated areas specifically designed for their needs, and equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
- G.O®s with a passion for their job(1)
- Skiing or snowboard lessons given by professional ski instructors, creative activities and games for the different age groups
- Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day's skiing, and respect the children's desires and sleeping patterns
For information: the children's clubs are open all week, except Sunday.
(1)In France, G.O®s with a BAFA (State diploma for youth group leaders) or childcare qualification, depending on the age of the children; in other countries, an equivalent local diploma or relevant experience.
At this age, they're no longer babies, but they still need close supervision
It's the age of first discoveries, so Petit Club Med proposes early learning activities, walks and outdoor games; a well-balanced lunch devised specially for the needs of growing children followed by a nap or quiet time, creative activities, and of course tea time, always a favourite moment of the day!
The activities follow the children's progress, divided into age groups. From 7.30 pm, after dinner with their parents, they go back to the Petit Club Med®. While parents enjoy a quiet dinner, the children can enjoy their own evening with their friends.
Be creative and active...
Between 4 and 10 years old, children want to do it all, and Mini Club Med has thought of everything to satisfy this seemingly random need for discovery. Divided into sub-groups according to their age, the children have a full schedule, including sporting, playful, and creative activities
Open 6 days in 7 all year round, 8:30am - 9pm, with an hour long shower break before dinner.
Access conditions :
Duration : From 8.30 am to 5 pm and from 7 pm to 9 pm, 6 days a week
Minimum age : 4 year(s)
Maximum age : 10 year(s)
Teenagers can meet up and take part in the activities that interest them most, in the company of their G.O®:
The Juniors' Club Med® (11 to 17) is available at the following dates:
From 12/19/2016 to 01/07/2017
From 02/06/2017 to 03/04/2017
From 03/13/2017 to 03/18/2017
From 04/03/2017 to 04/22/2017
To enjoy a moment in total freedom, make the most of our baby sitting service.
Information in reception and/or the Tourism Office to be put in contact with local baby sitters
From 4 years old, participants learn to ski, with circuits around figurines and under hoops; they learn to use the ski tow and snow lift.
For 3-year olds, this course is proposed by Petit Club Med®; it comprises 3 hours tuition per day for 5 days, in the Snow Garden at Club Med.
- The children are prepared in the Ski Room, by the Petit Club Med® G.O®s, who accompany them throughout the course
- Lessons given by the ESF (French Ski School) instructors
- Children can take their first French skiing diploma and get their Piou-Piou medal
- Inclusive of equipment rental
- Book as an addition to the Petit Club Med® services.
Access conditions :
Duration : 5 days
Minimum age : 3 year(s)
Maximum age : 3 year(s)
Price is per adult, based on double occupancy (room category based on availability).
Membership fees of $60/adult are not included in the price calendar.
Prices and availability updated 12 hours ago
Please login to your personal account to continue. If you are not registered yet, create your account below. Visit www.clubmed.us and click on the My Club Med menu if you would like to sign up for your own account.