From per adult/week
Elegance is of the essence in this Resort. Relaxation and sport in a relaxed ambience.
We propose the best spots, so that Scuba diving enthusiasts can practice this activity in the best possible conditions.
Scuba diving requires specific training and technique, so we propose courses and packages only, to ensure that participants gain the maximum benefit.
The head of the diving activity will decide whether a refresher dive is necessary (includes a reminder of instructions, technique and safety regulations) before the start of all advanced diving packages - independent or accompanied by an instructor (depending on level, dive logbook, etc). His decision will be final, the refresher dive is not included in the price of the package.
Beginners and experienced divers alike will be able to enjoy their sport in optimum conditions.
• Quality teaching by specialist instructors, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced divers to perfect their technique
• Courses and packages for all levels, to ensure that all participants make real progress
• For all diving diplomas above CMAS 1 Star or equivalent, you'll be required to show a medical certificate stating that you are fit to dive, issued by a doctor specialized in problems related to Scuba diving or hyperbaric medicine or affiliated to a diving federation. The certificate must be less than 12 months old.
• Full equipment for each age group and level of skill.
Activity proposed from 11 years old, depending on the package or course chosen.
A huge variety of coral and sea fans; you'll see sharks, groupers, manta rays, pastenagues, lion fish and moray eels.
Drift diving only, along the coral reefs or through narrow channels.
Number of spots: 20 (average transfer time: 40 mins)
A few examples of diving spots:
• Banana Reef (from 9 to 30 metres / 30 to 100 ft) renowned for its reef fish.
• Furana Thila (from 12 to 30 metres/ 40 to 100 ft), a great variety of fish species.
• HP Reef (from 12 to 30 metres/ 40 to 100 ft), with many types of reef fish including eagle rays and turtles.
• Nassimo Thila (from 15 to 30 metres/ 50 to 100 ft), a spectacular dive into the universe of pastenague rays, barracudas and turtles.
• Okobe Thila (from 16 to 30 metres /53 to 100 ft) , white tip sharks and barracudas are among the species you're likely to spot.
With boat trips.
We propose 8 different spots.
For your safety, all participants must wear a life jacket.
For security reasons, water sports are proposed when weather conditions permit.
Discover this new activity offered by by the Discovery Centre at Club Med Kani.
Experience one of the most outstanding surfing destinations and enjoy surfing amongst tropical beaches, reefs and idyllic surrounds. Ideally located a few steps away from the well-known Ninja break, Club Med now offers a surfing excursion to the neighbouring surf spots.
A two-hour excursion. Club Med also offers equipment rental.
The Sports Schools propose the best equipment and facilities for sailing enthusiasts.
• Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced sailors to perfect their technique
• Group lessons 6 days a week give you the chance to make real progress and master your movements.
> from 8 years old, accompanied by an adult
• Full equipment for each age group.
Given as an indication, subject to availability: > Multihulls (Hobie Wave)
For security reasons, water activities are proposed when weather conditions allow.
These new transparent kayaks give you a real close-up of the sea bed.
On board your comfy, stable, glass-bottom kayak, you'll discover the underwater fauna and flora in a truly spectacular way.
* At an additional charge
Price is per adult, based on double occupancy (room category based on availability).
Membership fees of $60/adult are not included in the price calendar.
Prices and availability updated 12 hours ago
Please login to your personal account to continue. If you are not registered yet, create your account below. Visit www.clubmed.us and click on the My Club Med menu if you would like to sign up for your own account.