From per adult/week
The “Fine dining” label aims to promote and enhance Club Med's best dining experiences.
● New quality standards defined
● Tables set every evening
● Wine list presented by a sommelier (subject to an additional charge).
● Cookery classes three times a week, in the form of a demonstration by the Chef.
● A happytiser” every evening with culinary demonstrations at the bar.
● At the buffet: “assisted” plate service once a week
● Local events: visits to the market (except Asian resorts) and regional product tasting sessions.
International cuisine and traditional Asian cuisine buffets... let yourself be tempted by these dishes with their exotic names, a world of flavors opens out before you. Our staff also prepares a daily selection of meals suited to a low-fat diet.
This restaurant is a smoking area.
This restaurant invites you to take your meals in an idyllic setting: in the shade, on a teak pontoon above the turkoise waters of the lagoon... not to be missed at any cost.
br>A snack service is available during the day.
On reservation only, at Reception.
Enjoy without counting,day or night (whilst our bars are open)in all of our Resorts (nightclub included).
● Drinks included(served only by the glass and at the bar):
Water, sodas, fruit juice, hot drinks (coffee, tea, herbal teas, hot chocolate, cappuccino), local and/or international spirits, wines, alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, local specialities.
● Drinks not included(at an extra cost):
Champagne, VSOP* (very superior old pale) and XI* (xtra old) spirits, as well as certain super-premium brands (over 16 year old whisky and rare spirits), some bottles of wine available on our wine menu.
Teak terrace, view over the bungalows on stilts, beside the swimming pool; if paradise exists, come and have a drink here. Open in late afternoon and evening, you can watch the sun go down and the starry night sky in this setting from paradise.
On the edge of the lagoon, near the Kandu restaurant, this bar gives you unrestricted views over the turquoise waters of the lagoon, and all that standing barefoot in the sand in the shade of the coconut trees.
Price is per adult, based on double occupancy (room category based on availability).
Membership fees of $60/adult are not included in the price calendar.
Please login to your personal account to continue. If you are not registered yet, create your account below. Visit www.clubmed.us and click on the My Club Med menu if you would like to sign up for your own account.