From per adult/week
In this Club Med resort,the accent is on sports. Novices and experts alike can try out exciting new sports and sensations. Under the supervision of qualified instructors, enjoy the highest standards of equipment
The Sports Schools propose the best equipment and facilities for archery enthusiasts.
● Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to archery.
● Group lessons 6 days a week, to ensure all participants make good progress.
> as a regular activity at Mini Club Med®: 6 years old
> in group classes with adults: 11 years old
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill.
The Sports Schools propose the best equipment and facilities for fitness enthusiasts.
• Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to fitness.
• Group lessons 6 days a week, to ensure all participants make good progress and master their movements
> from 16 years old
Free access : Badminton , Beach volleyball , Football , Squash , Volleyball , Water polo , Mini football , Weight and Cardio training room , Stand Up Paddle Boarding On site : Guided walks Group lessons for all levels : Flying Trapeze School with circus activities , Tennis School Group lessons for beginners : Snorkeling , Archery school , Yoga , Aquafitness , Mountain bike school , Fitness School , Windsurding Schoo
* At an additional charge
Price is per adult, based on double occupancy (room category based on availability).
Membership fees of $60/adult are not included in the price calendar.
Prices and availability updated 12 hours ago
Please login to your personal account to continue. If you are not registered yet, create your account below. Visit www.clubmed.us and click on the My Club Med menu if you would like to sign up for your own account.