From per adult/week
Sports schools offer the trapeze and circus enthusiasts the best infrastructures and equipment to enjoy their passion.
Whether beginners or confirmed flyers, each student will enjoy the best conditions to practice this art.
● Group lessons for all levels are available 6 days a week to give each person the time and resources to progress
● Specialized and certified GOs to initiate beginners and improve the confirmed flyers level
● Equipment adapted to each age group and each skill level
The Sports Schools propose the best equipment and facilities for fitness enthusiasts.
Beginners and advanced participants alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
● Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to fitness and enable experienced participants to perfect their technique.
● Group lessons 6 days a week, to ensure all participants make good progress.
For your information:
> From 16 years old
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill.
For informatiion, the Fitness School focuses mainly on Tai Chi Chuan, meditation and yoga.
There is also a fitness program with aerobics, step and stretching, for beginners only
Sport schools over the mountain bike enthusiasts the best conditions to enjoy their sports with the specialized GOs.
For your information:
> as a discovery activity at Mini Club Med®: 6 years old
(this is a first experience of the activity, one or two sessions a week)
> as a regular activity at Mini Club Med®: 8 years old
> in group classes with adults: 11 years old
Initiation- Beginners : Trampoline On site : Guided tour of the park Group lessons for all levels : Flying Trapeze school , Fitness School , Mountain bike school Group lessons for beginners : Archery school , Golf school , Hiking school , Climbing Academy Open Access : Badminton , Basket ball , Volley Ball , Tennis , Cardio training and weight room
* At an additional charge
Price is per adult, based on double occupancy (room category based on availability).
Membership fees of $60/adult are not included in the price calendar.
Please login to your personal account to continue. If you are not registered yet, create your account below. Visit www.clubmed.us and click on the My Club Med menu if you would like to sign up for your own account.