From per adult/week
In this highly refined Club Med Resort, the relaxation and sporting activities are offered in a stress-free atmosphere.
San Salvador offers a wealth of attractions to divers of all abilities and experience. Since the 70?s, divers have returned to this island?s waters for the healthy coral and fauna as well as the stunning visibility (average 30 meters/100 feet), and the dramatic wall that surround San Salvador. The wall begins in just 30-50 feet (depending on site) and extends beyond submarine depths. There are over 35 moored dive sites that are as close as 3 minutes (furthest, 50 minutes). San Salvador dive sites are in a locally protected marine area.
• Doctor John's
Depth of 12 m to 40 m
A huge garden of coral on the reef, with tunnels and deep crevices along the diving wall diving up to 600 m.
Flora and fauna seen regularly: brain coral, sea fans, hammer-head sharks (depending on the season) and sometimes eagle rays.
Depth between 11 m and 40 m
Sandy sea bed at 12 m leading to a tunnel which comes out at the heart of the wall at 25 m. A monument to Christopher Columbus can be observed.
Flora and fauna regularly observed: stingrays, gardener eels, Nassau groupers, sharks.
Depth between 11 m and 40 m.
A wide vertical wall providing an initial 14 m step, which dives down towards a second at 30 m and then opens out into the ocean.
Flora and fauna regularly observed: Nassau groupers, reef octopus, reef sharks, hammerhead sharks (depending on the season), sleeper shark.
Depth from 13 m to 40 m
Above a gently sloping coral wall, some wonderful cooking pots or coral potatoes (outgrowths).
Flora and fauna regularly observed: Brittle star sponges, angel fish, hammerhead sharks (depending on the season).
? On-site recompression chamber and hyper-baric specialized doctor.
? Nitrox available.
? 2-tank morning dive daily, 1-tank afternoon dive every day except Weds., weekly night dive.
? PADI 5-STAR resort.
? SCUBAPRO rental equipment.
? Dedicated classroom.
? Guest lockers for personal equipment.
Sports schools offer the fitness enthusiasts the best infrastructures and equipment to enjoy their passion.
Whether beginners or confirmed, each student will enjoy the best conditions to practice their sport.
• Group lessons for all levels are available 6 days a week to give each person the time and resources to progress
• Specialized and certified GOs to initiate beginners and improve the confirmed level
• Equipment adapted to each age group and each skill level.
The Sports Schools propose the best equipment and facilities for tennis enthusiasts.
Beginners and experienced players all benefit from the best conditions in which to practice their sport.
• Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to this sport and enable experienced players to make real progress.
• Group lessons 6 days a week to ensure you master your movements.
The Sports School propose the best equipment and facilities for sailing enthusiasts, so that beginners and advanced participants can enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
• Columbus Isle proposes quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced participants to perfect their technique
• Group classes 6 days a week give you the chance to make real progress and master your movements
• Full equipment for each age group and level of skill, on loan for use during lessons.
For your information:
> Type of equipment (given as an indication): 3 Hobbiecat 15 - 7 Hobbie Wave
From 1 May to 26 August 2015, the Sports Academies propose the best equipment and facilities for waterskiing and wakeboarding enthusiasts.
Beginners and advanced participants alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
• Group lessons 6 days a week, to ensure all participants make good progress and master their movements.
> in group lessons with adults: from 11 years old
• Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced participants to perfect their technique.
• Full equipment for each age group and level of skill, on loan for lessons.
Free access : Beach volleyball , Weight room , Kayak , Paddle Board Group lessons for all levels : Fitness School , Tennis School , Sailing school , Waterskiing and Wakeboarding Academy , Cardio-tennis , Power walk Group lessons for beginners : Snorkeling , Windsurfing School , Cardio Classes
* At an additional charge
Price is per adult, based on double occupancy (room category based on availability).
Membership fees of $60/adult are not included in the price calendar.
Prices and availability updated 12 hours ago
Please login to your personal account to continue. If you are not registered yet, create your account below. Visit www.clubmed.us and click on the My Club Med menu if you would like to sign up for your own account.