From per adult/week
In this highly refined Club Med Resort, the relaxation and sporting activities are offered in a stress-free atmosphere.
San Salvador offers a wealth of attractions to divers of all abilities and experience. Since the 70's, divers have returned to this island's waters for the healthy coral and fauna life,stunning visability- typically 80 to 150 feet, warm waters, and the dramatic walls that surround San Salvador.32 moored dive sites along the protected left side of the island offer safe and convenient diving for even the most demanding diver.
● Doctor John's
Depth of 12 m to 40 m
A huge garden of coral on the reef, with tunnels and deep crevices along the diving wall diving up to 600 m.
Flora and fauna seen regularly: brain coral, sea fans, hammer-head sharks (depending on the season) and sometimes eagle rays.
Depth between 11 m and 40 m
Sandy sea bed at 12 m leading to a tunnel which comes out at the heart of the wall at 25 m. A monument to Christopher Columbus can be observed.
Flora and fauna regularly observed: stingrays, gardener eels, Nassau groupers, sharks
Depth between 11 m and 40 m
A wide vertical wall providing an initial 14 m step, which dives down towards a second at 30 m and then opens out into the ocean.
Flora and fauna regularly observed: Nassau groupers, reef octopus, reef sharks, hammerhead sharks (depending on the season), sleeper shark.
Depth from 13 m to 40 m
Above a gently sloping coral wall, some wonderful cooking pots or coral potatoes (outgrowths).
Flora and fauna regularly observed: Brittle star sponges, angel fish, hammerhead sharks (depending on the season).
Sports schools offer the fitness enthusiasts the best infrastructures and equipment to enjoy their passion.
Whether beginners or confirmed, each student will enjoy the best conditions to practice their sport.
● Group lessons for all levels are available 6 days a week to give each person the time and resources to progress
● Specialized and certified GOs to initiate beginners and improve the confirmed level
● Equipment adapted to each age group and each skill level.
The Sports Schools propose the best equipment and facilities for tennis enthusiasts.
Beginners and experienced players all benefit from the best conditions in which to practice their sport.
● Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to this sport and enable experienced players to make real progress.
● Group lessons 6 days a week to ensure you master your movements.
The Sports Schools propose the best equipment and facilities for sailing enthusiasts.
Beginners and advanced sailors alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
● Quality teaching by specialist instructors or outside operators, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced sailors to perfect their mastery of the discipline.
● Group lessons 6 days a week, so that all participants have the chance to make real progress, and master their movements. ● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill
From May 1st to the end of August, the Sports Schools propose the best equipment and facilities for waterskiing and wakeboarding enthusiasts.
Beginners and advanced participants alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
● Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced participants to perfect their technique.
● Group lessons 6 days a week, to ensure all participants make good progress and master their movement.
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill.
For those who'd like to take their chosen activity further, in addition to the group lessons included in your package, we propose courses for all levels of ability.
Group lessons for all levels : Fitness School , Tennis School , Sailing school , Waterski and Wakeboard School , Cardio-tennis , Power walk Group lessons for beginners : Snorkeling , Windsurfing School , Cardio Classes , Stretching Open Access : Beach volleyball , Weight room , Kayak , Paddle Board
* At an additional charge
Price is per adult, based on double occupancy (room category based on availability).
Membership fees of $60/adult are not included in the price calendar.
Are you traveling as a larger group?
Do you have any question?
WE'LL HELP YOU
Your Travel Specialist
(toll free number)
Please login to your personal account to continue. If you are not registered yet, create your account below. Visit www.clubmed.us and click on the My Club Med menu if you would like to sign up for your own account.