From per adult/week
New cruises in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe and the Baltics
Elegance and comfort are the essence of this magnificent 5-masted sailing ship, with interior design by Sophie Jacqmin.
Eight teak decks, sea view for all cabins, Suites swathed in light with a commanding view of the sea, a sublime Armateur Suite (Shipowner's Suite) with tailor made services and Club Med Spa by CARITA for serenity and wellness.
Wellness and conviviality are our watchwords
• Personal service and attention
• 200 members of crew for 368 passengers
• The Club Med spirit and atmosphere, with a great team of G.O®s at your service
• An All-inclusive package
Freedom to enjoy the most delicious cuisine
• Table Gourmet status for its 2 restaurants
• Refined cuisine, buffet or à la carte, with a wine list of Grand Cru* vintages (at extra cost)
• Free seating in the restaurant
• Open bar and snacks during the day and evening
• Tea time every day at 4.30 pm at the stern of the ship
*At extra cost
The indoor areas and cabins are non-smoking areas (electronic cigarettes are included in the no-smoking rule).
LANGUAGES SPOKEN: French-English-Italian-Spanish-German-Portuguese
ASSIGNMENT From 05/01/2016 to 10/31/2016
Sam, 31 ans
In certain ports of call, the stern of the boat opens up to provide you with a private marina, from where you can enjoy all sorts of water sports. Experts in each of the proposed disciplines are ready and waiting to welcome water skiing, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking and skin diving enthusiasts.
Please login to your personal account to continue. If you are not registered yet, create your account below. Visit www.clubmed.us and click on the My Club Med menu if you would like to sign up for your own account.