From per adult/week
In Club Med Albion Plantation The “Fine dining” label aims to promote and enhance Club Med's best dining experiences.
● New quality standards defined
● Tables set every evening
● Wine list presented by a sommelier (subject to an additional charge).
● Cookery classes three times a week, in the form of a demonstration by the Chef.
● A happytiser” every evening with culinary demonstrations at the bar.
● At the buffet: “assisted” plate service once a week
● Local events: visits to the market (except Asian Villages) and regional product tasting sessions.
Located close to the swimming pool,this restaurant welcomes you for all your meals in three separate sections: the open air terrace, the covered terrace or the first-floor dining area with its magnificent view of the sea and the lagoon alongside the Resort.
This is a no-smoking area.
A heavenly setting for this local speciality restaurant, just metres away from the Ocean. Subtle exotic local cuisine from Asia with delicate flavours of vanilla or curry...
On reservation only, at Reception. This is a non-smoking area.
If you wish at an extra cost and pre booking in reception, yuo can have a lobster for dinner.
Make the most of the food served directly in your villa:
● On site executive chef ● Cocktail evening with a bartender in the villa ● Tea time and breakfast prepared by the butler ● Possibility of having groceries delivered to villa ● Room Service:meals, champagne, wine and cigar menu. All these amenities are at an extra cost
Enjoy without counting,day or night (whilst our bars are open)in all of our Resorts (nightclub included).
● Drinks included(served only by the glass and at the bar):
Water, sodas, fruit juice, hot drinks (coffee, tea, herbal teas, hot chocolate, cappuccino), local and/or international spirits, wines, alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, local specialities.
● Drinks not included(at an extra cost):
Champagne, VSOP* (very superior old pale) and XI* (xtra old) spirits, as well as certain super-premium brands (over 16 year old whisky and rare spirits), some bottles of wine available on our wine menu.
Ideally situated, this bar will let you relax during the day in an intimate setting. Early evening, the lighting on the lagoon will offer you a relaxing setting.
Located alongside the swimming pool and the main restaurant, this bar welcomes you in a relaxed and refined atmosphere.
There is also a cigar humidor service (against a supplement).
Smoking is permitted on the terrace only.
Champagne available by the glass, served by your butler in your villa
Are you traveling as a larger group?
Do you have any question?
WE'LL HELP YOU
Your Travel Specialist
(toll free number)
Please login to your personal account to continue. If you are not registered yet, create your account below. Visit www.clubmed.us and click on the My Club Med menu if you would like to sign up for your own account.