|Request a wedding brochure to review.
• Be sure to review all the details in our Club Med Wedding Planner.
Decide on a Club Med resort and wedding date.
• Remember, the bride and groom must be staying at the resort to have a wedding.
• Contact our Club Med Wedding Department for a vacation and wedding quote.
Decide if you would like a legal or symbolic wedding ceremony.
• Legal - If you wish to hold a legal ceremony while at a Club Med resort, your Wedding Specialist will send you documentation requirements based on the destination you choose, or call a Club Med Wedding Specialist today to review your options.
• Symbolic - For those couples who are already married, or who prefer to take care of their legal ceremony prior to arriving at the resort - any of our venues are available for you.
Call the wedding department to check availability on your wedding date and destination.
|• A Club Med Wedding Specialist can place your rooms and wedding date on a courtesy hold for three (3) business days. Your reservation will automatically cancel if payment has not been received.
• Please confirm with a Club Med Wedding Specialist that the courthouse is open on your wedding day as some courts are closed on local and national holidays and some weekends.
Place a deposit on your vacation and wedding package with your wedding specialist and obtain a reservation number. Complete the wedding and vacation contract and return it to the Club Med Weddings Department.
• After you book your wedding, a Club Med Wedding Specialist will send you wedding guidelines for your selected wedding destination.
• Once a Club Med Wedding Specialist receives your signed contract, your wedding will be officially booked.
Start compiling your wedding guest list.
• Send out a “Save the Date” letter with vacation detail s to your guests that will be traveling to the wedding. Call your Club Med Wedding Specialist to arrange wedding details.
• A Club Med Wedding Specialist is available to answer questions at any time during your planning stage.
What you need to know
Keeping everything organized is the secret to a wedding both you and your guests will never forget. Our Club Med Wedding Specialists are available to assist you through each step, from invitation to ceremony to reception and beyond. Our services take care of just about everything... the only thing you have to do is concentrate on one another.
Review your wedding options.
• Although wedding and reception extras are not required to be booked and paid for until 60 days prior to your wedding date, they are booked based on availability.
• Outside wedding photographers, videographers, entertainment, food and beverage, cakes, fresh flowers, etc., are not permitted on property.
Decide on your wedding attire.
• Purchase all of your bridal accessories.
• Choose a tuxedo or destination wedding attire.
Place your order for invitations and announcements with your Club Med Wedding Specialist.
Obtain your marriage license.
• If a Club Med Wedding Specialist is arranging your marriage license, please review the marriage license guidelines and submit the completed documents.
• Remember that some locations have unique requirements.
Review your pre-vacation information packet.
• The Club Med Wedding Department will send the documents approximately 60 days prior to your departure.
Select your wedding flowers. Decide on your wedding and reception music.
Discuss wedding vows. Book your Spa appointments.
• The Spa will pamper you on your wedding day.
• Book your appointments early!
Order your wedding photography and videography packages.
• The video will document your wedding for a lifetime.
• Capture your wedding for eternity in photographs.
Contact a Club Med Wedding Specialist for information on ceremony and reception favors.
Make your final food and beverage selections.
• You will need your final guest count at this time.
Send in your final, typed and alphabetized guest list. Book any special wedding transportation. Submit final payment on your wedding options.
• All wedding extra touches must be added and paid for in full sixty (60) days prior to your vacation.
Submit any special requests.
• Please submit any special requests in writing such as custom vows, special music selections, announcements, photography shot lists, bridal party lists, toasts, traditions and ceremony and reception requests, bouquet toss, readings, etc.
Learn your wedding time and location. Sign and return your final confirmation letter.
• Your Club Med Wedding Specialist will send you a final confirmation letter detailing everything that you have purchased for your wedding. You should review the information for accuracy and return the signed letter to your Club Med Wedding Specialist to secure all your wedding arrangements.
Inform your guests of vacation and wedding details.
• Please ensure that you have passed on all the information regarding your vacation and wedding to your guests.
Prepare and pack for your wedding and honeymoon vacation.
• Do not forget any of your wedding accessories…especially the rings. Double check that your travel and wedding documents are in order. Check with your airline about hand-carrying your wedding attire on the plane.
Eat a hearty breakfast and have a wonderful and memorable wedding day.
CELEBRATE YOUR LIFE TOGETHER
Send out post-wedding announcements and thank you notes.
MAILING OF MARIAGE LICENSE
Most marriage licenses will be mailed directly from the court. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks to receive your certified copy (8 to 10 weeks for international mailings).
CALL 1-866-375-6721 TO BOOK YOUR ANNIVERSARY VACATION
Toll Free Phone: 866-375-6721 • Direct Phone: 305-421-1042
Toll Free Phone: 00-800-5580-3556 • Fax: 305-421-1027